With love from Parikshet. He loves to draw and wants all the little artists to learn and have fun with him. Its possible that some drawings might be a little difficult. But its important to learn and get better. Today is Story Time with Parikshet.
Story time is always precious for kids because they express the feelings that lie hidden beneath the surface of day-to-day activity. Sometimes a short story time with your kid says enough to let your child know that you love them.
This is a list of the supplies we used, but feel free to use whatever you have in your home or classroom.
1. Black Markers
2. Paper (we used watercolor paper)
3. Water Color pens
4. Pencil Colors
5. Colorful Sketches
This is Story Time with Parikshet.
You can find a few of the related articles right here :
- Draw Red Cherries
- Draw a crown
- Hello Neighbor Drawing
- Mountains, Rivers, Birds and Trees
- Halloween Grim Reaper
- Birthday Cake : Learn with Parikshet
- Halloween special Siren head drawing
- Draw Baby Whale, Dolphin, Octopus, Star Fish
- Draw Red Among Us
- Crocodile, Polar Bear and more
- Draw Among Us Santa
- Draw Super Heroes
- Bluey the Puppy
- Draw Jack Jack from Incredibles
- Draw a cupcake
- A red titan