With love from Parikshet. He loves to draw and wants all the little artists to learn and have fun with him. Its possible that some drawings might be a little difficult. But its important to learn and get better. Today, we are going to draw Coronavirus Safety Poster.
In this video, we are going to learn how to draw Coronavirus Safety Poster for kids. You can make this tutorial as how to draw Coronavirus Safety Poster step by step, by either slow down the speed or pause wherever you want to. This is one of the easy Coronavirus Safety drawings. This is a mixture of cute and realistic. I hope you guys are going to love it.
This is a list of the supplies we used, but feel free to use whatever you have in your home or classroom.
1. Black Markers
2. Paper (we used watercolor paper)
3. Water Color pens
4. Pencil Colors
5. Colorful Sketches
This is how you learn to draw Coronavirus Safety Poster.
You can find a few of the related articles right here :
- CARTOON CAT | Draw My Life
- Color Splash : Science Time with Parikshet
- Story Time with Parikshet
- Paper aeroplane
- Draw Motu Aur Patlu
- Easy Lord Ganesha by KidsFunLearnClub
- Gandhi ji for easy step by step
- Draw Pokemon Pikachu
- How to draw Paper Fish
- How to draw Dinosaur T-Rex
- Superhero HULK
- Sponge Bob Squarepants
- Draw Super Mario
- Draw Dangerous shark from the Ocean
- Hello Neighbor Drawing
- Mountains, Rivers, Birds and Trees
- Halloween Grim Reaper
- Birthday Cake : Learn with Parikshet
- Halloween special Siren head drawing
- Family Drawing for your family
- Draw Castle for Kids
- How to draw a car
- Wolf howling drawing